Fireboy-Xintex Internal Battery Smoke Fire Alarm - White [SS-775]
Internal Battery Smoke and Fire Alarm - White
A Smoke and Fire Alarm should be installed in each accommodation space. Small crafts or RV's with an open design may require only one (1) alarm for adequate protection. If two (2) or more sleeping areas or spaces are partitioned, then one (1) alarm should be installed in each of the spaces.
This smoke and fire alarm uses the ionization principle of detection for detecting fast-flaming fires which consume combustible materials rapidly and spread quickly.
- Meets the requirement of UL217
- Complies with U.S. Coast Guard Section 28.325(b) and Section 181.450 inclusive
- 9V Battery operated (battery included); no wiring required for easy installation
- Low battery alarm features audible beeps to indicate a battery replacement is required
- Incorporates an internationally recognized horn signal for evacuation. During the alarm mode, the horn produces three short beeps followed by a two second pause and then repeats.
- Features a test button that is easily accessible on the cover of the alarm
- Power - 9V Battery (Included)
- Power Usage - None
- Alarm Horn - 85 dBA
- Dimensions (Dia. x H) - 4.25" x 1.75" (10.8 x 4.45 cm)
- Interconnect Functionality - No
*Sold as an Individual
- Blower Relay: No
- Fume Type: Smoke
- Generator Shutdown: No
- Sensors Included: 1
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 9
- Box Dimensions: 2"H x 5"W x 6"L WT: 0.4 lbs
- UPC: 619749207542
Owner's Manual (pdf)