The Original FireDisc - 24" Short Portable Propane Cooker
FireDisc is built to haul and cooks just about anything you can think of. FireDisc can boil, blacken, fry, sear, and accommodate any recipe or environment you can throw at it.
It folds up and fits neatly into your trunk, truck bed or RV. Once you arrive to the site, pull it out, hook it up to a large or small propane tank, and start cooking.
Cleanup is fast and easy! After you’ve cooked that last burger or fillet, simply clean out your FIREDISC with water, dry the surface, and wipe down with oil.
The FIREDISC Deep 24-Inch has been hand-inspected and is made from the highest-quality carbon steel available. It has been mechanically designed for ease of use, portability, and to deliver restaurant-quality results.
Made to last a lifetime, the FIREDISC Deep 24" comes with a 5-year warranty. Get yours today and become part of the family of satisfied FIREDISC owners.
ORIGINAL SHORT SPECS:
- 22” Disc diameter
- 380 Square Inches of total cooking area
- 24″ Tall
- 2 ½ inch “HR” Heat Ring
- 52 lbs. – 55 lbs. in weight
- 69.08 ” Disc circumference
- 2 Disc Grips™ – durable high heat rubber handles
- 4 Disc Cleats™ – durable high heat silicone cleats
- Runs a 16 oz. propane tank
- Adaptable to a 20 lb. propane tank
- 5-gallon capacity
- High Heat Powder coated
- SureFlame Burner is a 4” in diameter and 9” in length
- Flexible Stand – Adapts to any uneven surfaces
- 3-piece Heavy Duty ultra-high carbon steel construction
- Folds to 24″ max Height in any in a 5’ wide space
- Lays flat for easy storage in the car trunk, SUV rear, or truck bed
- 1- minute cleanup – Hose off, dry, and wipe with oil in seconds (We do not recommend using soap)
- Surface cooking flavor improves with age – “Seasoned Effect” like that of cast iron
- Easy assembly, No screws, nuts or bolts
- 5-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Oversize Item: subject to a $25 shipping fee at checkout.
ORIGINAL SHORT BOX SIZE:
- 27.00” H x 31.00” W x 9.0” D