HitchFire Forge 15 Grill
Grill Off The Grid with the HitchFire Grill.
The HitchFire Forge 15 Hitch-Mounted Grill is purpose-built, thoughtfully designed, and ready to take the roughest weather and trail conditions you can throw at it. Keep your crew well-fed on the next adventure. This grill makes the perfect parking lot tailgater or bring it with you on the RV, behind your rig on the trail, a day at the beach, or mounted to just about anything with a hitch. This is adventure grilling.
- Large 22 x 18 in. grilling surface provides 355 sq. in. of cooking space—enough to feed groups of 8 - 10 people
- 2 high-output burners produce 7,500 BTUs each, for a total output of 15,000 BTUs
- Fold-out prep tables give you room to slice, chop and plate food
- 90° and 180° articulating swing arm allows you to position the grill where you want it and provides access to the trunk; grill detaches from the swingarm for tabletop use
- The grill is built to last and endure the toughest conditions with heavy-duty tubular frame construction, a full-length steel handle, and a powder-coated finish
- No more searching for a misplaced bottle opener—the convenient, integrated bottle opener is always right where you need it
- Saves precious interior cargo space by attaching to your vehicle's 2 in. hitch receiver
- Easy Do it yourself installation
- Operates on 16 oz. propane gas canisters (not included)
- Fuel not included
- This item is subject to an oversized shipping fee