Adventure Medical MOLLE Trauma Kit 2.0 - Khaki [2064-0304]
MOLLE Trauma Kit 2.0 - Khaki
Be ready for anything when you're in the field with the AMK MOLLE Bag Trauma Kit 2.0. Designed to work with your tactical modular bag system and to equip you with the supplies you need to venture 2 – 4 days away from your base.
The included 2-foot QuikClot dressing stops life-threatening bleeding fast, while the bandages, dressings, and medications enable you to address other wounds, bleeding, and fractures or sprains while keeping the patient comfortable as you make your way back to camp or await rescue. For life-threatening injuries when bleeding cannot be stopped, use the included MULTIGATE Tourniquet as a last resort.
This kit is equipped with a detachable back panel with metal buttoned straps for attaching to your favorite gear or attaching to your vehicle with quick access.
- Stop Bleeding Fast - Control bleeding with QuikClot® hemostatic gauze, which acts on contact to stop bleeding five times faster. The gauze is impregnated with kaolin, a mineral that accelerates your body's natural clotting process.
- Manage Pain and Illnesses - An assortment of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies. In addition to an assortment of first aid supplies to treat cuts, scrapes, and blisters.
- Compact & Lightweight - Have the tools you need to stop bleeding wherever you go. The MOLLE Bag .5 weighs less than 7 oz. and is small enough to attach to your belt and favorite gear.
- Emergency Essentials - Follow best practices with hospital-quality medical supplies. The trauma pack contains nitrile gloves for personal protection, trauma dressing, and a tourniquet to control severe bleeding.
- Wilderness & Travel Medicine: A Comprehensive Guide - Know how to provide life-saving medical care. Written by wilderness medicine expert Eric A. Weiss, MD, this book includes over 50 improvised techniques and 100 illustrations for treating outdoor injuries and illnesses.
- Metal Buttoned Straps - With integrated metal buttoned straps, this kit easily attaches to your favorite gear including vests, rucksacks, or belts.
- 2 – Trauma Pad - 5" x 9"
- 1 – QuikClot® Advanced Clotting Sponge 2 Ft
- 1 – Petrolatum Dressing - 3" x 3"
- 5 – Easy Care Knuckle Fabric Bandage
- 10 – Adhesive Bandage Fabric - 1" x 3"
- 3 – Easy Care Large Sterile Dressing - 4"x4" 4ply/2pc
- 2 – Sterile Gauze Dressing - 2" x 2"
- 2 – Easy Care Non-Adherent Gauze - 3" x 4"
- 1 – Eye Pad - Sterile
- 1 – Cloth Tape - 1/2" x 10 Yards
- 3 – Easy Care Butterfly Wound Closure
- 1 – Wound Closure Strip - 1/4" x 4"
- 1 – Wound Irrigation Tool - 10 cc
- 2 – Roller Gauze - 2" x 4.1 Yards
- 1 – Moleskin - Pre-Cut/Shaped
- 1 – Bandage Elastic Cohesive Self Adhering - 2"
- 1 – Triangular Bandage
- 5 – Triple Antibiotic Ointment
- 10 – Easy Care Alcohol Antiseptic
- 3 – AB wipe - USA/CANADA
- 2 – Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer (Ibuprofen 200 mg)
- 2 – Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer (Aspirin 325 mg)
- 2 – Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 2 – Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer (Acetaminophen 500 mg)
- 2 – Latex-Free Glove
- 3 – Safety Pins
- 1 – Emergency Blanket - 38" x 60"
- 1 – C-Splint™ - Finger
- 1 – Tourniquet Rubber 1" x 18"
- 1 – Wilderness & Travel Medicine: A Comprehensive Guide
*Sold as an Individual
*We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary. Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Waterproof: No
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 6"W x 9"L WT: 2 lbs
- UPC: 707708003097