Adapter Hose with Gauginator 4'
The FIREDISC Cooker was designed to use with a 16 oz. disposable propane canister for maximum portability, but you can also use your FIREDISC Cooker with a refillable 20 lb. propane tank using the all new CSA Approved GAUGINATOR® Conversion LP adapter hose. This comes in handy if you’re going to use your FIREDISC all season in deer camp, all summer at the cabin, on a long weekend or on an all-week trip. Know your gas level… The GAUGINATOR®!
HOW TO USE
- Make sure the FIREDISC regulator is at the off position
- Connect the 4-foot adapter hose with Gauginator® to the 20-lb. propane tank
- Turn on the 20-lb. propane tank
- Let the 4-foot adapter hose fill for 45-60 seconds
- Turn on the cooker regulator, and light